Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Successful Harris Teeter Trip with Super Doubles!

I spent $88 this morning and saved $82!  Any coupon 1.98 or less doubled.  Some of the freebies I got were:
3 Philadelphia Cooking Creme- on sale for $2 and I had a $1 off coupon that doubled.
3 Lance Cracker Creation- on sale for $2 and I had a $1 off coupon.
3 Dan-o-nino Yogurt 6pk- They were 1.99 and I had a $1 off coupon.
1 Oreo Ultimate Icing- They are 1.50 and I had a $1 off coupon which creates an overage. :)  I was only able to get one however because that is all they had but will check again next time.

I also got 2 Smart Balance Milks- 3.99 and I had a 1.50 off coupon which brought it down to .99 cents milk.
6 Lunchables with fruit- I had a B1G1 raincheck plus $1 off coupons and they were only 3.19.  So I really only paid 3.57 for 6 lunchables. :)
3 OreIda Sweet Potato Fries which were 3.69 and I had $1 off coupons which made it 5.07.
2 Snyders Sandwiches, 3.19 and I had a .75 cents off that doubled.
Everything else was B1G1 or on sale through EVIC.
Thomas English Muffins: B1G1
Perdue Boneless Fit and Easy chicken breasts: B1G1
4lbs Ground Beef: 1.99lb sale
4 Stouffers Mac and Cheese for $10 (plus I get a dollar back on my Saving Star account for this purchase)
4 Stouffers Salisbury Steak for $10
and Buy 2 Get 3 free Pepsi products  (I actually forgot to put those in the picture!) which made all five 12.98. :)



A pretty good morning in my book!  This was the most coupons I have used in a trip- it was exactly 20 (you can only double 20).  I have two more transactions laid out and hoping I can talk my sister into going so I only have to make one more trip. :)

My granny, the coupon queen who cuts them out of the newspapers that she can get a hold off at the home, was proud of me.  That made my day even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment