Monday, October 18, 2010

Trying to see the bright side of things...

So...it has been over a month and the symptoms seem to still be increasing in my hand which is very frustrating.  When I type, it is hard for me to control my left hand, especially my pinky and ring finger.  I cannot tell if I am hitting the key or not.  But, despite feeling so tight and swollen, at least they are not black and blue and obviously still have circulation around them.  I am gaining sensation back on my left side of my scalp and ear, yay!...so hopefully I will get it back in my hand soon.  And, who knows, perhaps the pregnancy has aggravated the symptoms and made them worse...at least something is reversing finally!

Mr. Henry is measuring bigger than his actual size.  I went last Tuesday and I was 32 weeks and he was measuring 35 weeks. :)  They estimated he is about 5 pounds already.  Since he is so big, I now have to start taking my blood sugar.  I do okay in the mornings remembering, but during the day at work, I am usually too busy to prick my finger 2 hours after breakfast and lunch.  Who has time for that mess? :)  Getting so super excited about meeting  this little one soon...excited for our growing family.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment